Pidy Pear & Almond Tart
Category / Type: Sweet
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 piece
- 1 piece Pidy sweet tartlet 22cm
- 1 can of Pear Halves
- 400g Frangipan Mixuture
- Icing sugar
- Apricot Jam
1. Open the can of pears and drain
2. Put the Frangipan into a piping bag. Pipe 6 Dots of frangipan onto the 22cm Tart, Spaced to sit pear halves on.
3. Place the pear halves on the frangipan dots.
4. Pipe the rest of the Frangipan to fill the spaces around the pear
5. Place in a pre-heated oven at 180°C & bake for 15 minutes.
6. Once golden brown, remove from oven and brush with apricot jam. Sprinkle with icing sugar.